Toontrack are the drum kings of metal, there’s not question about it. Even if they make products for everything from jazz to hiphop, the Swedish metal vikings have been so since the very first Drumkit From Hell release. To celebrate this November (and what’s not to celebrate? Sweden is cold, dark and ugly this time of the year) they’ve dubbed it Metal month and kick it off with releasing Metal Machine EZX and a MIDI Pack with the same name.
To create this EZX Toontrack took help from none other than producer Andy Sneap (Testament, Megadeth, Arch Enemy) and John Tempesta (White Zombie). Megadeth + White Zombie? Hell yeah!
• Three kits (2 x Tama Starclassic Bubinga, Ludwig Stainless Steel) as well as a large selection of snare drums and cymbals
• Produced and engineered by one of the most successful and in-demand metal producers of the decade: Andy Sneap
• Recorded at Henson Recording Studios in Los Angeles, USA
• Mixed at Andy Sneap’s own Backstage Studios, Derbyshire, UK
• Included MIDI played by John Tempesta
Expect much more metal from Toontrack this month!